January 30, 2007

Working (wo)man

Fucking fucking FUCK you job. I hate you.
Stupid fucking motherfucker. Stupid fucking people stupid fucking investment stupid fucking training stupid fucking almost catching up stupid feeling better for a while stupid fucking power struggles stupid passive agressiveness stupid loneliness stupid obsessiveness stupid confusion stupid lack of trust stupid too much work
STUPID GODDAMN IT. Shit goddamn motherfucker.

Guess I'm just trying to blow off enough steam to make it a few more days. and try to figure out what the fuck is going on with me. or something.

2 comments:

rachel said...

You ok, Sissie? I just found your blog because I decided to redo mine. What's up with f-ing work? (I wrote that just for you!)

BionicChick3 said...

Christine Jesperson:

Fuck! Fuck you! Fuck me! Fuck old people! Fuck children! Fuck peace! Fuck peace...

Me and You and Everyone We Know (d. Miranda July, 2005)