January 23, 2007

Mishmash with no capitals and several colons

sometime recently i thought this up as a blog title:
"titles are for oversimplifiers of content." or something. actually there's a word i'm looking for instead of oversimplifiers but i can't quite reach it. oh well.

today without meaning to i'm looking like serious butch circa 1959. like chloe sevigny in "if these walls could talk II." i just need a little more Elvis-like duck tail hair in the back, and a pack of cigarettes to fold into the sleeve of my t-shirt. and don't forget the motorcycle. hee hee. it's a fun game especially since it wasn't purposeful.

here is something else:
re: relational experimentation -
what's different is how i'm seeing myself. i'm confident, cock-sure, even. i hope that lasts throughout, even if my hypothesis about this specific experiment proves fallible.

and the last thing is that what i wanted to write on [stupid] myspace but couldn't fit in the right place is this: camera phones + myspace = a reinforced competitive consumerist system of solypsistic insincerity. and that even being aware of it doesn't leave one immune - i'm as guilty as any. (i admit, i was trying to make that sound complicated and smart, but those words actually do convey what I'm trying to say.)

2 comments:

ipj said...

Please don't ever grow a duck/rat tail. I will chop it off when you're not looking. That's a promise.

Goodbye Blue Monday said...

My boy, it is SO nice to know I have a friend like you that I can count on to keep me in line...

(But don't worry; I'm mullet-phobic.)