August 28, 2007

Facts

I got tagged by Happy or Sad.

1. I thought about getting Kurt Vonnegut's self-portrait sketch (the top right of this series of pictures) tattooed on my body somewhere, and I was serious. For a few of minutes anyway.

2. I spend at least an hour each week on the phone with jewelers and/or moving companies, trying not to argue. Some times are more successful than others.

3. I haven't had a television for over two years; however, if there was one show I could watch at this point, it would be Meerkat Manor. I think I would watch it religiously.

4. I'm mediumly obsessed with my dog. Her new nickname, as of this week, is Funky Noodle. I don't know where that came from.

5. I'm far more likely to greet a baby, animal, or pretty flower on the street than another adult person. I say, "Hi, Baby" or "Hi, Dogger" or "Hi, orchid (or whatever flower)."

6. I sleep an inordinate amount compared to most people. I mean really a lot.

7. Funniest quote of the week: "I stopped hanging out with Jesus because he's a cock-blocker." -from my coworker

8. 001..0211211 1110122 [that fact courtesy of Lily's dog-butt on the keyboard trying to distract me from typing]

Was it supposed to be 8? I guess I wasn't paying attention to the tag too well. I'm really behind. Oh well. What is this tag again? Just any 8 facts? I need to go back to the source but it's taken me this long to get this far so whatever.

I tag

Sissy
Bionic (who has a new gf and i'm feeling neglected)

I guess that's all.

1 comment:

rachel said...

I did it! Thanks for the tag. Mine aren't as cute as yours, though.

I've never seen Meerkat Manor, but I read about a really sad episode recently. Did you hear about it?

Lily's dog bum is very astute.

You're awesome!